I’m pleased to introduce you to the fad that is sweeping our school by storm: The best dresses for teachers EVER!!!!!! I can personally endorse this product because every teacher in my office owns this dress in at least a few variations. We’ve actually progressed to the point that we’re calling it our uniform now.
Teacher Dresses! Your Work Outfit Solution!
- Let me start with: POCKETS
- It’s long enough
- It’s not low cut
- It comes in short or long sleeves!
- It’s budget friendly coming in under $25
- and it’s the most comfortable, easy to wear item in your closet
- they’re literally perfect dresses for teachers!
Teacher Dresses Style Tips
Personally, I like to wear a long cardigan and a statement necklace to style up my teacher dresses. Here’s a couple highly rated variations from Amazon.
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Getting dressed in the morning has never been this easy! After you buy about 5 of these babies plus a couple cardigans you have infinite outfits to choose from! Not really: 5! = 120. If you have 5 dresses and 5 cardigans that all theoretically match one another you actually have 120 outfit combinations (Yes I teach math!).
Add a necklace or two to that mix and you could be literally wearing something different every day of the ENTIRE YEAR! In the words of Shia Labeouf: Don’t let you dreams just be dreams! Stop circulating the same outfits every 2 weeks and invest in your style and comfort!
Disclosure: This post contains Amazon affiliate links, which means I may make a commission if you make a purchase after clicking on a link.
- Differentiation and Classroom Management - March 23, 2020
- One Pager Science - March 16, 2020
- Classroom Management Strategies: Setting Expectations for Students - March 9, 2020