MS-PS1-4 Develop a model that predicts and describes changes in particle motion, temperature, and state of a pure substance when thermal energy is added or removed.
Introduce States of Matter with this easy to use and check worksheet. Students will do a quick 2 page reading and complete 3 activity pages using the information they have learned.
Vocabulary covered includes:
Approximate Reading Level: 4-8th Grade
Uses for this resource:
- Ready to print Sub Plans
- Flipped Classroom pre-reading
- Whole or small group opportunity to model and teach Close Reading strategies and annotation
- Differentiation – assign this reading only to students who have been identified as requiring reteaching
- Differentiation – assign graphing extension only to students who are identified as above grade level
- Interactive Notebooks: Print 2 pages in one and cut apart. Glue mini pages into notebooks with room for annotations on the side
- Interactive Notebooks: Print entire PDF as a mini booklet and add to notebooks using these simple instructions.
- Creation of Independent Work Packet for students who are not able to be present for direct instruction.
Download includes a printable PDF file in black and white (doodle friendly!) and color with answer key. On page 2 of this resource you will find a link to a student friendly Google Slide version of this file. You will be able to copy this file and use it with Google Classroom or any other paperless initiative.
Matter & Energy – Guided Practice$2.50
Gravity – Guided Reading Worksheet$2.50
Kinetic vs. Potential Energy – Guided Practice Worksheet$2.00
Kinetic vs. Potential Energy Online Lab and Inquiry Activity$3.00
Virtual Density Lab$3.00
Force – Guided Practice$2.50
Friction & Inertia – Guided Reading$3.00
States of Matter Guided Reading$0.00
Help others find this states of matter worksheet by pinning the image below.
Find links to more of my TPT products here.