Save time with this multiple choice astronomy quiz! Both PDF and digital versions are included to support any style of teaching!
Need a quick way to provide feedback? Use the self grading Google form!
The questions in this assessment are designed to be rigorous and require students to predict, reflect, connect, and think critically about the content being presented.
Topics Covered in this Astronomy Quiz:
- Celestial Bodies (comets, meteors, asteroids)
- Gravity & Orbits
- Earth, Moon, & Sun (seasons, tides, eclipses, moon phases)
- The Big Bang
Who is this astronomy quiz resource for?
This resource can be used by classroom teachers, tutors, and parents of students in grades 6-9. It provides a variety of practice covering the mentioned topics.
How Can I Use this Resource?
- Formative or Summative assessment – Use the Google Forms version of this file to quiz your students and get automatic feedback!
- Warm Up/Bellringer activity
- Emergency Sub Plans
- An independent work station in a set of stations
- Differentiation – Assign this quiz as reteaching for students who have yet to show mastery.
- Creation of Independent Work Packet for students who are not able to be present for direct instruction.
- Extension activity for early finishers or for students who show a special interest in the topic
- Use as a square on a Choice Board
- Use the questions individually as a warm up or closure activity
Purchase includes a printable PDF file in color with answer key. On page 2 of this resource you will find a link to a student friendly Google Forms version of this file.
Check out our or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NGSS STANDARDS COVERED BY THIS ASTRONOMY QUIZ:
There are no reviews yet.