Use this guided reading to help your students understand bias and experimental error. 5 pages can be used together or separately. Each topic includes 1 page of description and 1-2 pages of examples in which students practice identifying bias and error in real world examples.
This product also comes with a ready to use Google Slides version for your convenience in paperless classrooms or distance learning.
Please download the preview file for a closer look at the contents of this resource!
Uses for this product:
- Ready to print Sub Plans
- Flipped Classroom pre-reading
- Whole or small group opportunity to model and teach Close Reading strategies and annotation
- Differentiation – Assign this reading as researching for students who have yet to show mastery.
- Interactive Notebooks: Print 2 pages in one and cut apart. Glue mini pages into notebooks with room for annotations on the side
- Interactive Notebooks: Print entire PDF as a mini booklet and add to notebooks using these simple instructions.
- Creation of Independent Work Packet for students who are not able to be present for direct instruction.
Purchase includes a printable PDF file. On page 2 of this resource you will find a link to a student friendly Google Slide version of this file. You will be able to copy this file and use it with Google Classroom or any other paperless initiative.