Teach adaptations with this easy to use and check activity covering bird beaks. Students will do a pre-reading prediction, 2 page reading, and then complete the table using the information they have learned. An additional extension activity allows students to research a bird species of their choosing and describe its adaptations.
This resource includes 2 reading pages and 3 activity pages, in both black and white and color versions.
Bird species includes:
Please download the preview file for a closer look at the contents of this resource!
Uses for this product:
- Ready to print Sub Plans
- Flipped Classroom pre-reading
- Whole or small group opportunity to model and teach Close Reading strategies and annotation
- Interactive Notebooks: Print 2 pages in one and cut apart. Glue mini pages into notebooks with room for annotations on the side
- Interactive Notebooks: Print entire PDF as a mini booklet and add to notebooks using these simple instructions.
- Creation of Independent Work Packet for students who are not able to be present for direct instruction.
Purchase includes a printable PDF file with answer key. On page 2 of this resource you will find a link to a student friendly Google Slide version of this file. You will be able to copy this file and use it with Google Classroom or any other paperless initiative.