This is a 19 page Google Slides resource that gives students the opportunity to solve kinetic and potential energy equations within a fun island theme.
Topics covered in this resource include:
- calculating kinetic energy
- calculating potential energy
Who is this resource for?
This resource can be used by classroom teachers, tutors, and parents of students in grades 6-9. It is ideal for students with 1:1 devices and access to Google Slides.
How Can I Use this Calculating Kinetic and Potential Energy Practice?
- Emergency Sub Plans
- An independent work station in a set of stations
- Flipped Classroom pre-reading
- Differentiation – Assign this practice as reteaching for students who have yet to show mastery.
- Creation of independent work for students who are not able to be present for direct instruction.
- Extension activity for early finishers or for students who show a special interest in the topic
- Use as a square on a Choice Board
Purchase includes a printable PDF file in color with answer key. On page 2 of this resource you will find a link to a student friendly Google Slide version of this file. You will be able to copy this file and use it with Google Classroom or any other paperless initiative.
Please take a look at the preview file to see more of this resource.
Email me at email@example.com
Visit my store for more on physics and hundreds of other teaching science resources.