Do your students need practice for standardized tests? Do you need a way for students to review content while also checking for accuracy? If you answered yes to any of those questions then this comparing mitosis and meiosis resource is for you.
I created these resources to help teachers, parents, and students by providing simple yet comprehensive review of the similarities and differences between mitosis and meiosis. This activity is designed to be rigorous and require students to predict, reflect, connect, and think critically about the content being presented.
Let’s get our students thinking, reading, and reviewing vocabulary with this great practice resource that is compatible with multiple styles of teaching. Your purchase includes both PDF and digital copies that are perfect for pre-reading, homework and review, or even sending to absent students.
How Can I Use this Comparing Mitosis and Meiosis Resource?
- Emergency Sub Plans
- An independent work station in a set of stations
- Differentiation – Assign this practice as reteaching for students who have yet to show mastery.
- Creation of Independent Work Packet for students who are not able to be present for direct instruction.
- Extension activity for early finishers or for students who show a special interest in the topic
- Use as a square on a Choice Board
- Interactive Notebooks: Print 2 pages in one and cut apart. Glue mini pages into notebooks with room for annotations on the side
- Interactive Notebooks: Print entire PDF as a mini booklet and add to notebooks using thesesimple instructions.
What’s Included in this Comparing Mitosis and Meiosis Acitvity?
Purchase includes a printable PDF file in color with answer key. On page 2 of this comparing mitosis and meiosis resource you will find a link to a student friendly Google Doc version of this file. You will be able to copy this file and use it with Google Classroom or any other paperless initiative.
Please take a look at the preview file to see more of this resource.
Check out our or email me at email@example.com.
Visit my store for more mitosis and meiosis worksheets and hundreds of other teaching science resources.
There are no reviews yet.