Use this cut and paste activity to help your students practice comparing mitosis and meiosis. Great as a homework assignment, review, or study guide. I used this with our interactive notebooks, but could be used standalone as well. Now fully updated with a paperless digital version!
Purchase secures a PDF download. On page 2 of this resource you will find a link to a student friendly Google Slide version of this file. You will be able to copy this file and use it with Google Classroom or any other paperless initiative.
Uses for this comparing mitosis & meiosis activity:
- Emergency Sub Plans
- An independent work station in a set of stations
- Differentiation – Assign this activity as reteaching for students who have yet to show mastery.
- Differentiation – Assign this as a project for students who are already showing mastery
- Extension activity for early finishers
- Use as a square on a Choice Board
- Interactive Notebooks: Print 2 pages in one and cut apart. Glue mini pages into notebooks with room for annotations on the side
- Assessment either formative or summative. You can provide the answers to this quiz using a QR code or after students have verified that they’ve completed their work.
Visit my store for more mitosis and meiosis worksheets and hundreds of other teaching science resources.