Save time with this Ecology Study Guide! Both PDF and digital versions are included to support any style of teaching!
The questions in this study guide are designed to be rigorous and require students to predict, reflect, connect, and think critically about the content being presented.
Topics Covered in this study guide:
- photosynthesis and respiration
- food webs
- symbiotic relationships
- biotic vs. abiotic
- populations (carrying capacity/limiting factors)
- types of consumers
Who is this resource for?
This resource can be used by classroom teachers, tutors, and parents of students in grades 6-9. It provides a variety of practice covering the mentioned topics.
How Can I Use this Resource?
- Emergency Sub Plans
- An independent work station in a set of stations
- Differentiation – Assign this study guide as reteaching for students who have yet to show mastery.
- Creation of Independent Work Packet for students who are not able to be present for direct instruction.
- Extension activity for early finishers or for students who show a special interest in the topic
- Use as a square on a Choice Board
- Use the questions individually as a warm up or closure activity
- Interactive Notebooks: Print 2 pages in one and cut apart. Glue mini pages into notebooks with room for annotations on the side
- Interactive Notebooks: Print entire PDF as a mini booklet and add to notebooks using these simple instructions.
Purchase includes a printable PDF file in color. On page 2 of this resource you will find a link to a student friendly Google Doc version of this file. You will be able to copy this file and use it with Google Classroom or any other paperless initiative.
Please take a look at the preview file to see more of this resource.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit my store for more on classroom management and hundreds of other teaching resources.