This simple geologic time scale graphic organizer showing the Earth’s history timeline is a great addition to any geology unit! All major eons, eras, periods, and epochs are included along with dates and a few major events.
This resource comes with 3 versions:
- One with blanks left in it for students to fill out
- One that is completely filled in to be printed and distributed as a reference document
- A digital version
Print at 80% for a perfect fit in composition notebooks to add to interactive notebooks.
How Can I Use this Geologic Time Scale Graphic Organizer Resource?
- Emergency Sub Plans
- An independent work station in a set of stations
- Differentiation – Assign this practice as reteaching for students who have yet to show mastery.
- Creation of Independent Work Packet for students who are not able to be present for direct instruction.
- Extension activity for early finishers or for students who show a special interest in the topic
- Use as a square on a Choice Board
- Interactive Notebooks: Print 2 pages in one and cut apart. Glue mini pages into notebooks with room for annotations on the side
- Interactive Notebooks: Print entire PDF as a mini booklet and add to notebooks using thesesimple instructions.
Purchase includes a printable PDF file in color with answer key. On page 2 of this resource you will find a link to a student friendly Google Drawing version of this file. You will be able to copy this file and use it with Google Classroom or any other paperless initiative.
Please take a look at the preview file to see more of this resource.
Check out our or email me at email@example.com
NGSS STANDARDS COVERED BY THIS GEOLOGIC TIME SCALE GRAPHIC ORGANIZER: