Review Kinetic and Potential Energy with this easy to use and check worksheet covering identifying points and solving equations.
This resource includes 5 pages of student practice.
- 3 pages where students identify points (highest amount of kinetic energy, potential energy is decreasing, etc.)
- 2 pages where students will solve using the kinetic and potential energy equations
Who is this resource for?
This resource can be used by classroom teachers, tutors, and parents of students in grades 6-9. It provides a variety of practice covering the mentioned topics.
How Can I Use these Kinetic and Potential Energy Worksheets?
- Emergency Sub Plans
- An independent work station in a set of stations
- Differentiation – Assign this practice as reteaching for students who have yet to show mastery.
- Creation of Independent Work Packet for students who are not able to be present for direct instruction.
- Extension activity for early finishers or for students who show a special interest in the topic
- Use as a square on a Choice Board
- Interactive Notebooks: Print 2 pages in one and cut apart. Glue mini pages into notebooks with room for annotations on the side
- Interactive Notebooks: Print entire PDF as a mini booklet and add to notebooks using thesesimple instructions.
Purchase includes a printable PDF file in color. On page 2 of this resource you will find a link to a student friendly Google Slide version of this file. You will be able to copy this file and use it with Google Classroom or any other paperless initiative.
Please take a look at the preview file to see more of this resource.
Email me at .
Visit my store for more on physics and hundreds of other teaching science resources.