Is lesson planning just too much on top of teaching, on top of grading, o top of classroom management, on top of *ahem* living your life? Get all the guidance you need to teach a comprehensive, no-prep force and motion unit either in person, hybrid, or virtual, with my all-inclusive matter unit plan bundle!
This unit guide will save time, engage your students, and wow your administrators! Unit overview, NGSS standards, and a pacing guide are all included with links to relevant resources to make planning a breeze.
This free matter unit plan guide covers:
- Unit Summary
- NGSS Standards Alignment
- Enduring Understandings
- Guiding Questions
- A brief description of all resources included in this bundle
- Suggested Pacing
- Key vocabulary with definitions
- Additional Resources
Who is this resource for?
This resource can be used by classroom teachers, tutors, and parents of students in grades 6-9.
This resource is ideal for teachers who teach in person, online, or hybrid. Digital versions are included with all resources to make lesson planning a breeze!
How do I teach this unit?
Topics covered in this unit include:
- properties of matter (volume and density)
- physical & chemical changes
- heat transfer
- states of matter
Key Features of this Unit:
- Can be implemented in person, hybrid, or virtual
- Several engaging Google Slides lessons
- Several guided reading resources for homework or class practice
- Project-based learning
- Formative and summative assessment
This unit guide is a downloadable PDF with a link to a Google Docs version.
Please take a look at the individual product preview files to see more of the resources included in this bundle.
Check out our or email me at email@example.com.