Do your students need practice for standardized tests? Do you need a way for students to review content while also checking for accuracy? If you answered yes to any of those questions then this mitosis and the cell cycle card sorting resource is for you.
Using this self checking puzzle, students will cut apart 25 pieces and attempt to rearrange them so that all phase names are matching with the picture/description of that phase.
Who is this Mitosis and the Cell Cycle resource for?
This resource can be used by classroom teachers, tutors, and parents of students in grades 6-9. It provides a variety of practice covering the mentioned topics.
Uses for this product:
- An independent work station in a set of stations
- Differentiation – Assign this activity as reteaching for students who have yet to show mastery.
- Extension activity for early finishers
- Use as a square on a Choice Board
- Interactive Notebooks: Print 2 pages in one and cut apart. Glue mini pages into notebooks with room for annotations on the side
- Interactive Notebooks: Print entire PDF as a mini booklet and add to notebooks using these s/a>
- Easier version requires students to match 1 description with 1 phase name with 1 picture
- Challenge version requires students to match multiple descriptions with 1 phase name with 1 picture.
Purchase includes a printable PDF file in color with answer key.
Email me at email@example.com
Visit my store for more on classroom management and hundreds of other teaching resources.