Introduce Science Tools with this packet of worksheets! Get 18 pages of resources for practicing with 12 of the most common science tools.
Tools covered include:
- Triple Beam Balance
- Graduated Cylinder
- Spring Scale
- Bunsen Burner
- Hot Plate
- Magnifying Glass
- Lab Coat & Safety Goggles
- Test Tube
18 page breakdown includes:
- 1 Title Page
- 2 pages – Teacher Instructions
- 3 pages – Guided Reading
- 1 Graphic Organizer
- 2 pages – Assessment (2 versions)
- 6 pages – Foldable (Differentiated versions: One blank, one with descriptions and pictures included)
- 3 pages – Card Sort
Please download the preview file for a closer look at the contents of this resource!
Uses for this product:
- Ready to print Sub Plans
- Flipped Classroom pre-reading
- Whole or small group opportunity to model and teach Close Reading strategies and annotation
- Differentiation – assign reading only to students who have been identified as requiring reteaching
- Interactive Notebooks: Print 2 pages in one and cut apart. Glue mini pages into notebooks with room for annotations on the side
- Interactive Notebooks: Print PDFs as a mini booklet and add to notebooks using these simple instructions.
Purchase includes a printable PDF file in black and white (doodle friendly!) and color with answer key. On page 2 of this resource you will find a link to a student friendly Google Slide version of this file. You will be able to copy this file and use it with Google Classroom or any other paperless initiative.