Get this Scientific Investigations worksheet with 20 Questions – Each is multiple choice, but requires the students to justify their response.
Uses for this Scientific Investigations Worksheet product:
- Emergency Sub Plans
- An independent work station in a set of stations
- Differentiation – Assign this reading as reteaching for students who have yet to show mastery.
- Creation of Independent Work Packet for students who are not able to be present for direct instruction.
- Whole or small group opportunity to model and teach Close Reading strategies and annotation
- Extension activity for early finishers
- Use as a square on a Choice Board
- Interactive Notebooks: Print 2 pages in one and cut apart. Glue mini pages into notebooks with room for annotations on the side
- Interactive Notebooks: Print entire PDF as a mini booklet and add to notebooks using these simple instructions.
- Assessment either formative or summative. You can provide the answers to this quiz using a QR code or after students have verified that they’ve completed their work.
Covers the following standards:
- Design a simple experimental procedure with an identified control and appropriate variables.
- Select tools and procedures needed to conduct a moderately complex experiment.
- Interpret and translate data in a table, graph, or diagram.
- Draw a conclusion that establishes a cause and effect relationship supported by evidence.
- Identify a faulty interpretation of data that is due to bias or experimental error.
Purchase includes a printable PDF file in color with answer key. On page 2 of this resource you will find a link to a student friendly Google Forms version of this file. You will be able to copy this file and use it with Google Classroom or any other paperless initiative.
Visit my store for more investigations activities and hundreds of other teaching science resources.