Do you find it difficult to create skills based assessments? Are you working towards developing a more student centered, inquiry based classroom? If you answered yes to either of these questions, then this Sexual vs. Asexual Modeling Activity is for you!
Using this Google Slides Sexual vs. Asexual Modeling Activity, students will be prompted to create models that represent the differences in sexual and asexual reproduction using digital manipulatives. There are a few short questions covering the benefits and drawbacks of both sexual and asexual reproduction as well as a rubric included.
Who is this resource for?
This resource can be used by classroom teachers, tutors, and parents of students in grades 6-9. It is ideal for students with 1:1 devices and access to Google Slides.
How Can I Use this Sexual vs. Asexual Modeling Activity Resource?
- Emergency Sub Plans
- An independent work station in a set of stations
- Flipped Classroom pre-reading
- Differentiation – Assign this practice as reteaching for students who have yet to show mastery.
- Creation of independent work for students who are not able to be present for direct instruction.
- Extension activity for early finishers or for students who show a special interest in the topic
- Use as a square on a Choice Board
Purchase includes a printable PDF file in color with answer key. On page 2 of this resource you will find a link to a student friendly Google Slide version of this file. You will be able to copy this file and use it with Google Classroom or any other paperless initiative.
Please take a look at the preview file to see more of this resource.
Email me at email@example.com
Visit my store for more on classroom management and hundreds of other teaching resources.
There are no reviews yet.