Teach the Carbon Cycle with this easy to use and check activity covering all the major introductory vocabulary. This resource has 2 pages of information and 2 pages of activities for students. A reading introduces important vocabulary. Students are then able to answer comprehension questions.
- Carbon in living things
- Greenhouse effect
- Fossils Fuels
- Industrial Emissions/Combustion
Please download the preview file for a closer look at the contents of this resource!
Uses for this product:
- Ready to print Sub Plans
- Flipped Classroom pre-reading
- Whole or small group opportunity to model and teach Close Reading strategies and annotation
- Differentiation – Assign this reading as researching for students who have yet to show mastery.
- Interactive Notebooks: Print 2 pages in one and cut apart. Glue mini pages into notebooks with room for annotations on the side
- Interactive Notebooks: Print entire PDF as a mini booklet and add to notebooks using these simple instructions.
Purchase includes a printable PDF file with answer key in both color and black & white. On page 2 of this resource you will find a link to a student friendly Google Slide version of this file. You will be able to copy this file and use it with Google Classroom or any other paperless initiative.
Pair this student activity with a free Google Slides presentation on the Carbon Cycle.