Dive deeper into weather and climate with this engaging set of weather and climate stations! With this resource, your students will investigate weather maps, the water cycle, and different climates.
Topics covered include:
- the water cycle
- ocean currents
- layers of the atmosphere
- pressure systems
- regional climates
- air masses
Who is this weather and climate stations resource for?
This resource can be used by classroom teachers, tutors, and parents of students in grades 6-9.
How Can I Use this Weather and Climate Stations Resource?
- Emergency Sub Plans
- Use the stations as a choice board
- Differentiation – Assign this resource as a project for students already showing mastery.
- Creation of an Independent Work Packet for students who cannot be present for direct instruction.
- Extension activities for early finishers
- Interactive Notebooks: Print 2 pages in one and cut apart. Glue mini pages into notebooks with room for annotations on the side
- Interactive Notebooks: Print the entire PDF as a mini booklet and add to notebooks using these simple instructions.
- Assessment either formative or summative.
- Teacher Instructions
- Choice Board
- 9 stations
Your purchase includes a printable PDF file in color. On page 2 of this resource, you will find a link to a student-friendly Google Slide version of the file. You can copy the file and use it with Google Classroom or any other paperless initiative.
Please take a look at the preview file to see more of this resource.
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.