Introduce Darwin, Natural Selection, and Evolution with this easy to use and check practice bundle. Students will do a 3 page reading and complete activity pages using the information they have learned.
This resource includes 3 reading pages and 3 activity pages, in both black and white and color versions.
Topics covered includes:
- Darwin’s journey
- Natural Selection
- Darwin’s Evidence (Heritable Traits, Overproduction, Competition, Adaptations, etc.)
Please download the preview file for a closer look at the contents of this resource!
Uses for this product:
- Ready to print Sub Plans
- Flipped Classroom pre-reading
- Whole or small group opportunity to model and teach Close Reading strategies and annotation
- Differentiation – assign this reading only to students who have been identified as requiring reteaching
- Interactive Notebooks: Print 2 pages in one and cut apart. Glue mini pages into notebooks with room for annotations on the side
- Interactive Notebooks: Print entire PDF as a mini booklet and add to notebooks using these simple instructions.
Purchase includes a printable PDF file with answer key. On page 2 of this resource you will find a link to a student friendly Google Slide version of this file. You will be able to copy this file and use it with Google Classroom or any other paperless initiative.