Teach invasive species with this easy to use and check activity covering 6 examples. This resource has 4 pages of information and activities for students. A reading introduces invasive species and the effects they may have on ecosystems. A short summary of each invasive species is also included. Students are then able to answer comprehension questions. A research extension activity is included where students will choose an invasive species to investigate.
- Invasive Species
- 6 Example Species
Please download the preview file for a closer look at the contents of this resource!
Uses for this product:
- Ready to print Sub Plans
- Flipped Classroom pre-reading
- Whole or small group opportunity to model and teach Close Reading strategies and annotation
- Differentiation – Only assign extension to students who are already comfortable with the material
- Differentiation – Assign this reading as researching for students who have yet to show mastery.
- Interactive Notebooks: Print 2 pages in one and cut apart. Glue mini pages into notebooks with room for annotations on the side
- Interactive Notebooks: Print entire PDF as a mini booklet and add to notebooks using these simple instructions.
Purchase includes a printable PDF file in both color and doodle friendly B&W with answer key. On page 2 of this resource you will find a link to a student friendly Google Slide version of this file. You will be able to copy this file and use it with Google Classroom or any other paperless initiative.