Save time with this Force and Motion Unit Test! Both PDF and digital versions are included to support any style of teaching!
Need a quick way to provide feedback? Use the self-grading Google form!
The questions in this assessment are designed to be rigorous and require students to predict, reflect, connect, and think critically about the content being presented.
Topics Covered in this Assessment:
- Force (net force, balanced and unbalanced forces)
- Newton’s Laws
- Speed, Velocity & Acceleration (equations)
- Interpreting motion graphs
Who is this Force and Motion Unit Test resource for?
This resource can be used by classroom teachers, tutors, and parents of students in grades 6-9. It provides a variety of practice covering the mentioned topics.
How Can I Use this Resource?
- Formative or Summative assessment – Use the Google Forms version of this file to quiz your students and get automatic feedback!
- Emergency Sub Plans
- An independent work station in a set of stations
- Differentiation – Assign this quiz as reteaching for students who have yet to show mastery.
- Creation of Independent Work Packet for students who are not able to be present for direct instruction.
- Extension activity for early finishers or for students who show a special interest in the topic
- Use as a square on a Choice Board
- Use the questions individually as a warm up or closure activity
Purchase includes a printable PDF file in color with an answer key. On page 2 of this resource you will find a link to a student-friendly, editable Google Forms version of this file.
Email me at email@example.com