Are you tired of being disorganized? Are you ready to have access to your files from any device at any time? If you answered yes to either of those questions, then this assignment checklist is for you!
After spending 10 years in the middle school classroom, I finally had to accept that systems and organization was a must. As a result, I created this checklist which I use both digitally and on paper to keep track of everything including: attendance, behavior, work submission, and grades.
Keep your students accountable and improve classroom management with this checklist template!
Who is this resource for?
This resource can be used by classroom teachers, tutors, and parents of students in any grade. It can be adapted for keeping track of almost anything you can think of, and is compatible with virtual and print!
How Can I Use this Google Sheets Assignment Checklist Template?
- Track attendance, behavior, participation, work submission, and more!
- Duplicate the sheet (by right clicking on the page title at the bottom left of the screen) so that you have a separate sheet for each class.
- Print a copy of this checklist for each class. Keep those on a clipboard with you in the classroom to make daily notes about attendance, participation, etc.
- Create a “view only” link to the checklist and post it in a central location so that students can stay informed about their progress.
- Provide incentives for students who complete all the assigned work in a given unit. (I highlight these students’ rows in a blue color and call it The Blue Stripe of Excellence. Students who earn The Blue Stripe of Excellence get their name on the wall at the end of each unit.)
- You don’t have to use student names if there are any privacy issues! You can always give the kids a number.
- Link to Google Sheets template
- Directions for printing
- Teacher Tips
Purchase includes a printable PDF file in color. On page 2 of this resource you will find a link to a Google Sheets version of this file. You will be able to copy this file and use it with Google Classroom or any other paperless initiative.
Please take a look at the preview file to see more of this resource.
Email me at email@example.com.
Visit my store for more on classroom management and hundreds of other teaching resources.