Is lesson planning just too much on top of teaching on top of grading on top of classroom management on top of *ahem* living your life? Get all the guidance you need to teach a comprehensive, no-prep geology unit either in person, hybrid, or virtual with my all inclusive natural disasters unit bundle!
This unit guide will save you time, engage your students, and wow your administrators! Unit overview, NGSS standards, and a pacing guide are all included with links to relevant resources to make planning a breeze.
This free natural disasters unit guide covers:
- Enduring understandings
- NGSS Standards
- A brief description of all resources included in this bundle
- Suggested pacing
- Key vocabulary with definitions
- Additional resources
Who is this resource for?
This resource can be used by classroom teachers, tutors, and parents of students in grades 6-9.
This resource is ideal for teachers who teach in person, online, or hybrid. Digital versions are included with all resources to make lesson planning a breeze!
How do I teach this unit?
Download the full unit that corresponds to this unit here.
Topics covered in this unit include:
- causes of each natural disaster
- ways to mitigate damage from each natural disaster
Key Features of this Unit:
- Can be implemented in person, hybrid, or virtual
- Several engaging Google Slides lessons
- Several guided reading resources for homework or class practice
- Project based learning
- Formative and summative assessment
This unit guide is a downloadable PDF with a link to a Google Docs version.
Please take a look at the individual product preview files to see more of the resources included in this bundle.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NGSS STANDARDS COVERED BY THIS NATURAL DISASTERS UNIT GUIDE:
There are no reviews yet.