Using this seasons worksheet, students practice identifying seasons in a diagram, describing the differences between solstices and equinoxes, and explaining the causes for seasons.
2 reading pages plus 4 worksheets that can be used separately or together. (I like to fit two to side and put all four on one paper!)
Great for a study guide, homework, or general practice.
Uses for this product:
- Ready to print Sub Plans
- Flipped Classroom pre-reading
- Whole or small group opportunity to model and teach Close Reading strategies and annotation
- Differentiation – Assign this reading as researching for students who have yet to show mastery.
- Interactive Notebooks: Print 2 pages in one and cut apart. Glue mini pages into notebooks with room for annotations on the side
- Interactive Notebooks: Print entire PDF as a mini booklet and add to notebooks using these simple instructions.
- Creation of Independent Work Packet for students who are not able to be present for direct instruction.
Please download the preview file for a closer look at the contents of this resource!
Purchase includes a printable PDF file with answer key. On page 2 of this resource you will find a link to a student friendly Google Slide version of this file. You will be able to copy this file and use it with Google Classroom or any other paperless initiative.
This resource corresponds to the following NGSS Standard:
MS-ESS1-1 Develop and use a model of the Earth-sun-moon system to describe the cyclic patterns of lunar phases, eclipses of the sun and moon, and seasons. Examples of models can be physical, graphical, or conceptual.