Give your students more experience with transcription and translation with this challenge. Each set of questions starts students with a different step in the protein synthesis process, and students will show their understanding of these processes by finding the missing pieces in each situation.
Who is this resource for?
This resource can be used by classroom teachers, tutors, and parents of students in grades 6-9. It comprehensively covers the topics mentioned, and provides opportunities for student responses which can be implemented in a whole group lesson or assigned for homework.
How Can I Use this Protein Synthesis Worksheet?
- Whole or small group instruction
- Emergency sub plans
- Stations – for independent work or with a co-teacher
- Differentiation – assign this practice as reteaching for students who have yet to show mastery.
- Creation of independent work for students who are not able to be present for direct instruction
- Use as a square on a choice board
Purchase includes a printable PDF file in color. On page 2 of this resource you will find a link to a student friendly Google Slide version of this file. You will be able to copy this file and use it with Google Classroom or any other paperless initiative.
Please take a look at the preview file to see more of this resource.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit my store for more on protein synthesis and hundreds of other teaching science resources.