Do your students need practice for standardized tests? Do you need a way for students to review content while also checking for accuracy? If you answered yes to any of those questions then this reactants and products of photosynthesis and respiration resource is for you.
I created this resources to help teachers, parents, and students by providing simple yet comprehensive review of the similarities and differences between reactants and products of photosynthesis and respiration. This activity is designed to be rigorous and require students to predict, reflect, connect, and think critically about the content being presented.
Let’s get our students thinking, reading, and reviewing vocabulary with this great practice resource that is compatible with multiple styles of teaching. Your purchase includes both PDF and digital copies that are perfect for pre-reading, homework and review, or even sending to absent students.
How Can I Use this Resource?
- Emergency Sub Plans
- An independent work station in a set of stations
- Differentiation – Assign this practice as reteaching for students who have yet to show mastery.
- Creation of Independent Work Packet for students who are not able to be present for direct instruction.
- Extension activity for early finishers or for students who show a special interest in the topic
- Use as a square on a Choice Board
- Interactive Notebooks: Print 2 pages in one and cut apart. Glue mini pages into notebooks with room for annotations on the side
- Interactive Notebooks: Print entire PDF as a mini booklet and add to notebooks using thesesimple instructions.
Purchase includes a printable PDF file in color with answer key. On page 2 of this resource you will find a link to a student friendly Google Doc version of this file. You will be able to copy this file and use it with Google Classroom or any other paperless initiative.
Please take a look at the preview file to see more of this resource.
Check out our or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit my store for more on photosynthesis and hundreds of other teaching science resources.
NGSS STANDARDS COVERED BY this reactants and products of photosynthesis and respiration worksheet:
MS-LS1-6 Construct a scientific explanation based on evidence for the role of photosynthesis in the cycling of matter and flow of energy into and out of organisms. Emphasis is on tracing movement of matter and flow of energy. Assessment does not include the biochemical mechanisms of photosynthesis.
MS-LS1-7 Develop a model to describe how food is rearranged through chemical reactions forming new molecules that support growth and/or release energy as this matter moves through an organism. Emphasis is on describing that molecules are broken apart and put back together and that in this process, energy is released. Assessment does not include details of the chemical reactions for photosynthesis or respiration.
There are no reviews yet.