- 30 practice problems in the form of task cards
- Answer Key
- Student Answer sheet
- Link to the same resource on Google Forms
- Emergency Sub Plans
- An independent work station in a set of stations
- Differentiation – Assign this practice as reteaching for students who have yet to show mastery.
- Extension activity for early finishers
- Use as a square on a Choice Board
- Assessment either formative or summative. You can provide the answers to this quiz using a QR code or after students have verified that they’ve completed their work.
Visit my store for more color by number science and hundreds of other teaching science resources.
NGSS Standards covered by this speed distance time practice:
MS-PS2-2 Plan an investigation to provide evidence that the change in an object’s motion depends on the sum of the forces on the object and the mass of the object. Emphasis is on balanced (Newton’s First Law) and unbalanced forces in a system, qualitative comparisons of forces, mass and changes in motion (Newton’s Second Law), frame of reference, and specification of units. Assessment is limited to forces and changes in motion in one-dimension in an inertial reference frame, and to change in one variable at a time. Assessment does not include the use of trigonometry.