Using this symbiosis worksheet, students will read a short example of each of the types of symbiotic relationships: mutualism, commensalism, and parasitism. They will then summarize their learning in a table. Finally, students will read 4 examples of symbiosis and determine for themselves which kind it is. Great for homework, reteaching, or sub plans!
Text analysis: 6-10th Grade Reading Levels
Vocabulary covered includes:
Uses for this product:
- Ready to print Sub Plans
- Flipped Classroom pre-reading
- Whole or small group opportunity to model and teach Close Reading strategies and annotation
- Differentiation – only assign graphing extension to higher achieving students
- Differentiation – assign this reading only to students who have been identified as requiring reteaching
- Interactive Notebooks: Print 2 pages in one and cut apart. Glue mini pages into notebooks with room for annotations on the side
- Interactive Notebooks: Print entire PDF as a mini booklet and add to notebooks using these simple instructions.
- Creation of Independent Work Packet for students who are not able to be present for direct instruction
Your purchase includes a PDF download with answer key in both color and black and white (doodle friendly). On page 2 of this resource you will find a link to a student friendly Google Slide version of this file. You will be able to copy this file and use it with Google Classroom or any other paperless initiative.
Updated to include an extension to support reading and interpreting graphs. (An NGSS Anchoring Practice of Scientists and Engineers)