Looking for an extension activity for your ecology unit? Do you need a hands-on way for students to extend their learning? If so, this Biome or Ecosystem Shoebox Project is the perfect resource for you!
With this Biome or Ecosystem Shoebox resource, students will create a food web which represents all the biotic factors of their ecosystem as well as describing how physical and biological changes in the ecosystem will impact the populations.
Who is this resource for?
This resource can be used by classroom teachers, tutors, and parents of students in grades 6-9.
How Can I Use this Project?
- Formative or Summative assessment
- An independent work station in a set of stations
- Differentiation – Assign this project as an alternative assignment
- Extension activity for early finishers or for students who show a special interest in the topic
- Use as a square on a Choice Board
Purchase includes a printable PDF file in color with answer key. On page 2 of this resource you will find a link to a student friendly Google Doc version of this file. You will be able to copy this file and use it with Google Classroom or any other paperless initiative.
Please take a look at the preview file to see more of this resource.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit my store for more on classroom management and hundreds of other teaching resources.
There are no reviews yet.