Do your students need practice for standardized tests? Do you need a way for students to review content while also checking for accuracy? If you answered yes to any of those questions then this cell cycle and mitosis resource is for you.
Using this easy to use foldable, students will create a fun study tool that is useful for reviewing fronts.
Who is this resource for?
This resource can be used by classroom teachers, tutors, and parents of students in grades 6-9. It provides a variety of practice covering the mentioned topics.
Uses for this product:
- An independent work station in a set of stations
- Differentiation – Assign this activity as reteaching for students who have yet to show mastery.
- Extension activity for early finishers
- Use as a square on a Choice Board
- Interactive Notebooks: Print 2 pages in one and cut apart. Glue mini pages into notebooks with room for annotations on the side
- Interactive Notebooks: Print entire PDF as a mini booklet and add to notebooks using these simple instructions.
- Pictures are included (black and white & color)
- Students must draw their own pictures
Purchase includes a printable PDF file in color with answer key.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit my store for more on classroom management and hundreds of other teaching resources.