Do your students need practice for standardized tests? Do you need a way for students to review content while also checking for accuracy? If you answered yes to any of those questions then this cell organelles resource is for you.
Using this easy to use foldable, students will create a fun study tool that is useful for reviewing fronts.
Who is this cell organelles resource for?
This resource can be used by classroom teachers, tutors, and parents of students in grades 6-9. It provides a variety of practice covering the mentioned topics.
Uses for this product:
- An independent work station in a set of stations
- Differentiation – Assign this activity as reteaching for students who have yet to show mastery.
- Extension activity for early finishers
- Use as a square on a Choice Board
- Interactive Notebooks: Print 2 pages in one and cut apart. Glue mini pages into notebooks with room for annotations on the side
- Interactive Notebooks: Print entire PDF as a mini booklet and add to notebooks using these simple instructions.
Includes two versions, one with the pictures of the organelles already included, and one where the directions state that the students should draw a picture of the organelle.
Purchase includes a printable PDF file in color with answer key.
Check out our or email me at email@example.com.
Visit my store for more on classroom management and hundreds of other teaching resources.
There are no reviews yet.