Introduce the cell theory with this easy to use and check worksheet. Students will do a quick reading and answer questions based on the information they learn. Great for homework or reteaching!
Approximate Reading Level: 4-8th Grade
Topics covered include:
- Development of the microscope
- Robert Hooke
- Anton van Leeuwenhoek
- Schleiden & Schwann
- Spontaneous generation
Uses for this product:
- Ready to print Sub Plans
- Flipped Classroom pre-reading
- Whole or small group opportunity to model and teach Close Reading strategies and annotation
- Differentiation – assign this reading only to students who have been identified as requiring reteaching
- Interactive Notebooks: Print 2 pages in one and cut apart. Glue mini pages into notebooks with room for annotations on the side
Purchase includes a printable PDF file with answer key. On page 2 of this resource you will find a link to a student friendly Google Slide version of this file. You will be able to copy this file and use it with Google Classroom or any other paperless initiative.