Do your students need practice for standardized tests? Do you need a way for students to review content while also checking for accuracy? If you answered yes to any of those questions then this geologic time scale questions resource is for you.
I created this no prep, ready-to-use resource to help teachers, parents, and students by providing simple yet comprehensive practice on a variety of topics related to the Geologic Time Scale. The questions are designed to be rigorous and require students to predict, reflect, connect, and think critically about the content being presented.
Let’s get our students thinking, reading, and reviewing vocabulary with this engaging practice that is compatible with multiple styles of teaching. Your purchase includes both PDF and digital copies that are perfect for pre-reading, homework and review, or even sending to absent students.
Topics covered in this resource include:
- eons, eras, periods, and epochs
- major events of each
- relative dating vs. absolute dating
Who is this resource for?
This resource can be used by classroom teachers, tutors, and parents of students in grades 6-9. It provides a variety of practice covering the mentioned topics.
How Can I Use this Resource?
- Emergency Sub Plans
- An independent work station in a set of stations
- Differentiation – Assign this practice as reteaching for students who have yet to show mastery.
- Creation of Independent Work Packet for students who are not able to be present for direct instruction.
- Extension activity for early finishers or for students who show a special interest in the topic
- Use as a square on a Choice Board
- Interactive Notebooks: Print 2 pages in one and cut apart. Glue mini pages into notebooks with room for annotations on the side
- Interactive Notebooks: Print entire PDF as a mini booklet and add to notebooks using thesesimple instructions.
Purchase includes a printable PDF file in color with answer key. On page 2 of this resource you will find a link to a student friendly Google Slides version of this file. You will be able to copy this file and use it with Google Classroom or any other paperless initiative.
Please take a look at the preview file to see more of this resource.
Check out our or email me at email@example.com.
NGSS STANDARDS COVERED BY THIS GEOLOGIC TIME SCALE REVIEW QUESTIONS:
There are no reviews yet.