Is lesson planning just too much on top of teaching on top of grading on top of classroom management on top of *ahem* living your life? Get all the guidance you need to teach a comprehensive, no-prep geology unit either in person, hybrid, or virtual with my all inclusive Human Impact & Sustainability unit guide bundle!
This unit guide will save you time, engage your students, and wow your administrators! Unit overview, NGSS standards, and a pacing guide are all included with links to relevant resources to make planning a breeze.
This free unit guide covers:
- Enduring understandings
- NGSS Standards
- A brief description of all resources included in this bundle
- Suggested pacing
- Key vocabulary with definitions
- Additional resources
Who is this Human Impact and Sustainability Unit Guide resource for?
This resource can be used by classroom teachers, tutors, and parents of students in grades 6-9.
This resource is ideal for teachers who teach in person, online, or hybrid. Digital versions are included with all resources to make lesson planning a breeze!
How do I teach this unit?
Topics covered in this unit include:
- Natural Resources (energy, water, arable land, etc.)
- Impacts of resource extraction
- Global Climate Change & Carbon Cycle
- Human Population Growth
Key Features of this Unit:
- Can be implemented in person, hybrid, or virtual
- Several engaging Google Slides lessons
- Several guided reading resources for homework or class practice
- Project based learning
- Formative and summative assessment
This unit guide is a downloadable PDF with a link to a Google Docs version.
Please take a look at the individual product preview files to see more of the resources included in this bundle.
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.