Uses for this Identifying Variables and Controls Practice Worksheet :
- Emergency Sub Plans
- An independent work station in a set of stations
- Whole or small group opportunity to model and teach Close Reading strategies and annotation
- Differentiation – Assign this worksheet as reteaching for students who have yet to show mastery.
- Creation of Independent Work Packet for students who are not able to be present for direct instruction.
- Extension activity for early finishers
- Use as a square on a Choice Board
- Interactive Notebooks: Print 2 pages in one and cut apart. Glue mini pages into notebooks with room for annotations on the side
- Interactive Notebooks: Print entire PDF as a mini booklet and add to notebooks using these simple instructions.
- Assessment either formative or summative. You can provide the answers to this quiz using a QR code or after students have verified that they’ve completed their work.
Visit my store for more on scientific investigations and hundreds of other teaching science resources.