Using this no prep worksheet, students will practice identifying variables, controls, writing hypothesis, and designing experiments with a fun, engaging Minecraft theme!
Who is this resource for?
This resource can be used by classroom teachers, tutors, and parents of students in grades 6-9. It comprehensively covers the topics mentioned, and provides opportunities for student responses which can be implemented in a whole group lesson or assigned for homework.
How Can I Use this Resource?
- Emergency Sub Plans
- An independent work station in a set of stations
- Whole or small group opportunity to model and teach Close Reading strategies and annotation
- Differentiation – Assign this worksheet as reteaching for students who have yet to show mastery.
- Creation of Independent Work Packet for students who are not able to be present for direct instruction.
- Extension activity for early finishers
- Use as a square on a Choice Board
- Interactive Notebooks: Print 2 pages in one and cut apart. Glue mini pages into notebooks with room for annotations on the side
- Interactive Notebooks: Print entire PDF as a mini booklet and add to notebooks using these simple instructions.
- Assessment either formative or summative. You can provide the answers to this quiz using a QR code or after students have verified that they’ve completed their work.
Purchase includes a printable PDF file in color. On page 2 of this resource you will find a link to a student friendly Google Slide version of this file. You will be able to copy this file and use it with Google Classroom or any other paperless initiative.
Please take a look at the preview file to see more of this resource.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit my store for more on scientific investigations and hundreds of other teaching science resources.
There are no reviews yet.