Do your students need practice for standardized tests? Do you need a way for students to review content while also checking for accuracy? If you answered yes to any of those questions then this scientific method vocabulary puzzle resource is for you.
I created this line of self checking resources to help teachers, parents, and students by providing simple yet comprehensive practice on a variety of topics. The questions are designed to straightforward and useful in promoting fluency in scientific vocabulary.
The concept of this resource is simple: each question a number that corresponds to a row in the puzzle. After students determine their answer, they write the letters in the boxes. The word will either fit or not, giving students automatic feedback on their work.
Let’s get our students thinking, reading, and reviewing vocabulary with this self checking practice that is compatible with multiple styles of teaching. Your purchase includes both PDF and digital copies that are perfect for pre-reading, homework and review, or even sending to absent students.
- Scientific Method
- Control Group
- Experimental Error
- Placebo Effect
How Can I Use this Resource?
- Emergency Sub Plans
- An independent work station in a set of stations
- Differentiation – Assign this practice as reteaching for students who have yet to show mastery.
- Creation of Independent Work Packet for students who are not able to be present for direct instruction.
- Extension activity for early finishers or for students who show a special interest in the topic
- Use as a square on a Choice Board
- Interactive Notebooks: Print 2 pages in one and cut apart. Glue mini pages into notebooks with room for annotations on the side
- Interactive Notebooks: Print entire PDF as a mini booklet and add to notebooks using thesesimple instructions.
- 2 versions (1 with word bank, 1 without)
- Google Forms version
Purchase includes a printable PDF file in color with answer key. On page 2 of this resource you will find a link to a student friendly Google Forms version of this file. You will be able to copy this file and use it with Google Classroom or any other paperless initiative.
Please take a look at the preview file to see more of this resource.
Email me at email@example.com
Visit my store for more on classroom management and hundreds of other teaching resources.