15 multiple choice questions covering the different types of sexual and asexual reproduction as well as the pros and cons of each
1 constructed response question asking students to describe a situation in which each of the two forms of reproduction would be beneficial to the species
Uses for this product:
- An independent work station in a set of stations
- Flipped Classroom pre-reading
- Differentiation – Assign this quiz as reteaching for students who have yet to show mastery.
- Creation of Independent Work Packet for students who are not able to be present for direct instruction.
- Whole or small group opportunity to model and teach Close Reading strategies and annotation
- Extension activity for early finishers
- Use as a square on a Choice Board
- Interactive Notebooks: Print 2 pages in one and cut apart. Glue mini pages into notebooks with room for annotations on the side
- Assessment either formative or summative. You can provide the answers to this quiz using a QR code or after students have verified that they’ve completed their work.
Purchase includes a printable PDF file with answer key. On page 2 of this resource you will find a link to a student friendly Google Form version of this file. You will be able to copy this file and use it with Google Classroom or any other paperless initiative.
Visit my store for more assessments and hundreds of other teaching science resources.
NGSS Standards covered by this sexual and asexual reproduction quiz: