Introduce sexual and asexual reproduction with these easy to use and check worksheets. Students will do a quick reading and answer questions based on the information they learn. Great for homework, reteaching, or sub plans!
Approximate Reading Level: 6-10th Grade
Vocabulary covered includes:
- binary fission, budding, mitosis, runners
- natural selection
Updated to include an extension to support reading and interpreting graphs. (An NGSS Anchoring Practice of Scientists and Engineers)
Uses for this product:
- Ready to print Sub Plans
- Flipped Classroom pre-reading
- Whole or small group opportunity to model and teach Close Reading strategies and annotation
- Differentiation – only assign graphing extension to higher achieving students
- Differentiation – assign this reading only to students who have been identified as requiring reteaching
- Interactive Notebooks: Print 2 pages in one and cut apart. Glue mini pages into notebooks with room for annotations on the side
- Interactive Notebooks: Print entire PDF as a mini booklet and add to notebooks using these simple instructions.
- Creation of Independent Work Packet for students who are not able to be present for direct instruction.
Purchase includes a printable PDF file with answer key. On page 2 of this resource you will find a link to a student friendly Google Slide version of this file. You will be able to copy this file and use it with Google Classroom or any other paperless initiative.