Dive deeper into states of matter with this engaging set of states of matter stations! With this resource, your students will investigate each of the different states of matter and how different materials change form.
Topics covered include:
- solid, liquid, gas
- freezing, boiling, melting
Who is this states of matter stations resource for?
This resource can be used by classroom teachers, tutors, and parents of students in grades 6-9.
Note: Some of the stations included in this resource require access to the internet.
How Can I Use this Resource?
- Emergency Sub Plans
- Use the stations as a choice board
- Differentiation – Assign this resource as a project for students already showing mastery.
- Creation of an Independent Work Packet for students who cannot be present for direct instruction.
- Extension activities for early finishers
- Interactive Notebooks: Print 2 pages in one and cut apart. Glue mini pages into notebooks with room for annotations on the side
- Interactive Notebooks: Print the entire PDF as a mini booklet and add to notebooks using these simple instructions.
- Assessment either formative or summative.
- Teacher Instructions
- 8 stations
Your purchase includes a printable PDF file in color. On page 2 of this resource, you will find a link to a student-friendly Google Slide version of the file. You can copy the file and use it with Google Classroom or any other paperless initiative.
Please take a look at the preview file to see more of this resource.
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.