MS-PS1-4 Develop a model that predicts and describes changes in particle motion, temperature, and state of a pure substance when thermal energy is added or removed.
Introduce States of Matter with this easy to use and check worksheet. Students will do a quick 2 page reading and complete 3 activity pages using the information they have learned.
Vocabulary covered includes:
Approximate Reading Level: 4-8th Grade
Uses for this resource:
- Ready to print Sub Plans
- Flipped Classroom pre-reading
- Whole or small group opportunity to model and teach Close Reading strategies and annotation
- Differentiation – assign this reading only to students who have been identified as requiring reteaching
- Differentiation – assign graphing extension only to students who are identified as above grade level
- Interactive Notebooks: Print 2 pages in one and cut apart. Glue mini pages into notebooks with room for annotations on the side
- Interactive Notebooks: Print entire PDF as a mini booklet and add to notebooks using these simple instructions.
- Creation of Independent Work Packet for students who are not able to be present for direct instruction.
Download includes a printable PDF file in black and white (doodle friendly!) and color with answer key. On page 2 of this resource you will find a link to a student friendly Google Slide version of this file. You will be able to copy this file and use it with Google Classroom or any other paperless initiative.
Help others find this states of matter worksheet by pinning the image below.
Find links to more of my TPT products here.