Save time with this bacteria quiz! Both PDF and digital versions are included to support any style of teaching!
Need a quick way to provide feedback? Use the self grading Google form!
The questions in this assessment are designed to be rigorous and require students to predict, reflect, connect, and think critically about the content being presented.
Topics Covered in this Bacteria Quiz:
- who discovered bacteria
- Prokaryotic vs. Eukaryotic
- What are the parts of a bacteria cell
- What are the 3 main shapes bacteria can be
- How do bacteria reproduce?
- What is a flagella?
- How are bacteria helpful
- How are bacteria harmful
Who is this resource for?
This resource can be used by classroom teachers, tutors, and parents of students in grades 6-9. It provides a variety of practice covering the mentioned topics.
How Can I Use this Resource?
- Formative or Summative assessment – Use the Google Forms version of this file to quiz your students and get automatic feedback!
- Emergency Sub Plans
- An independent work station in a set of stations
- Differentiation – Assign this quiz as reteaching for students who have yet to show mastery.
- Creation of Independent Work Packet for students who are not able to be present for direct instruction.
- Extension activity for early finishers or for students who show a special interest in the topic
- Use as a square on a Choice Board
- Use the questions individually as a warm up or closure activity
Purchase includes a printable PDF file in color with answer key. On page 2 of this resource you will find a link to a student friendly Google Forms version of this file.
Note about Google Forms: Google does not currently support a “view only” version of a Form. For that reason, you may have to request access to use this form. I will approve your access within 24 hours, and I will ask that you please make a copy of the master before editing or assigning it to students.
Please take a look at the preview file to see more of this resource.
Email me at email@example.com
Visit my store for more on classroom management and hundreds of other teaching resources.
There are no reviews yet.