Do your students need practice for standardized tests? Do you need a way for students to review content while also checking for accuracy? If you answered yes to any of those questions then this resource is for you.
I created this line of color by number resources to help teachers, parents, and students by providing simple yet comprehensive practice on a variety of topics. The questions are designed to be rigorous and require students to predict, reflect, connect, and think critically about the content being presented.
The concept of these resources is simple: each answer choice has a color. At the end of the worksheet, students will color a design by matching the question numbers with the answer colors. If the picture doesn’t make “sense,” students know that there must be an error in their work.
Let’s get our students thinking, reading, and reviewing vocabulary with this color by number practice. Your purchase includes a PDF download that is perfect for pre-reading, homework and review, or even sending to absent students.
COLOR BY NUMBER RESOURCES INCLUDED:
- Cell Organelles
- Scientific Inquiry
- Mitosis vs. Meiosis
- Prokaryotic vs. Eukaryotic
- Organ Systems
- Forms of Energy
- Newton’s Laws
- Animal Adaptations
- Plate Boundaries
Who are these resources for?
These resources can be used by classroom teachers, tutors, and parents of students in grades 6-9. Each provides a variety of practice covering the mentioned topics.
How Can I Use these Resources?
- Emergency Sub Plans
- An independent work station in a set of stations
- Differentiation – Assign this coloring as reteaching for students who have yet to show mastery.
- Creation of Independent Work Packet for students who are not able to be present for direct instruction.
- Extension activity for early finishers or for students who show a special interest in the topic
- Use as a square on a Choice Board
- Formative or Summative assessment
- Interactive Notebooks: Print 2 pages in one and cut apart. Glue mini pages into notebooks with room for annotations on the side
- Interactive Notebooks: Print entire PDF as a mini booklet and add to notebooks using thesesimple instructions.
Each resource includes a printable PDF file in color with answer key. Please take a look at the individual preview files to see more of these resource.
For questions and support:
Email me at email@example.com