Do your students need practice for standardized tests? Do you need a way for students to review content while also checking for accuracy? If you answered yes to any of those questions then this resource is for you.
I created this line of doodle friendly resources to help teachers, parents, and students by providing simple yet comprehensive note taking or review activities for a variety of topics.
The concept of this resource is simple: students fill in the missing portions of the graphic organizer using their notes, textbook, or the Internet. They can creatively decorate the rest of the page to create an eye-catching reference.
Topics covered in this resource include:
- Mendelian Traits
- Incomplete Dominance
- Sex Linked
Who is this resource for?
This resource can be used by classroom teachers, tutors, and parents of students in grades 6-9.
How Can I Use this Resource?
- Emergency Sub Plans
- An independent work station in a set of stations
- Differentiation – Assign this graphic organizer as reteaching for students who have yet to show mastery.
- Creation of Independent Work Packet for students who are not able to be present for direct instruction.
- Extension activity for early finishers or for students who show a special interest in the topic
- Use as a square on a Choice Board
- Formative or Summative assessment
- Interactive Notebooks: Print 2 pages in one and cut apart. Glue mini pages into notebooks with room for annotations on the side
- Interactive Notebooks: Print entire PDF as a mini booklet and add to notebooks using these simple instructions.
Purchase includes a printable PDF file in color with answer key. Please take a look at the preview file to see more of this resource.
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions or email me at email@example.com
Visit my store for more on classroom management and hundreds of other teaching resources.