This simple graphic organizer comparing natural vs. synthetic materials is a great addition to any Science unit!!
- definition of natural and synthetic materials
- examples of each
- pros and cons of using synthetic materials
Print at 80% for a perfect fit in composition notebooks to add to interactive notebooks.
How Can I Use this Natural vs. Synthetic Materials Graphic Organizer Resource?
- Emergency Sub Plans
- An independent work station in a set of stations
- Differentiation – Assign this practice as reteaching for students who have yet to show mastery.
- Creation of Independent Work Packet for students who are not able to be present for direct instruction.
- Extension activity for early finishers or for students who show a special interest in the topic
- Use as a square on a Choice Board
- Interactive Notebooks: Print 2 pages in one and cut apart. Glue mini pages into notebooks with room for annotations on the side
- Interactive Notebooks: Print entire PDF as a mini booklet and add to notebooks using these simple instructions.
Purchase includes a printable PDF file in color. On page 2 of this resource you will find a link to a student friendly Google Slides version of this file. You will be able to copy this file and use it with Google Classroom or any other paperless initiative.
Please take a look at the preview file to see more of this resource.
Check out our or email me at email@example.com.
There are no reviews yet.