Review or teach the the basics of Newton’s Laws with this easy to use and check worksheet including a 3 pages of guided reading and 3 student pages.
This product includes:
- Newton’s First, Second, and 3 Law
- Examples of each law
- Practice identifying the laws in real life
- Practice solving using F=ma
This product also comes with a ready to use Google Slides version for your convenience in paperless classrooms or distance learning.
Please download the preview file for a closer look at the contents of this resource!
Uses for this product:
- Ready to print Sub Plans
- Flipped Classroom pre-reading
- Whole or small group opportunity to model and teach Close Reading strategies and annotation
- Differentiation – Assign this reading as researching for students who have yet to show mastery.
- Interactive Notebooks: Print 2 pages in one and cut apart. Glue mini pages into notebooks with room for annotations on the side
- Interactive Notebooks: Print entire PDF as a mini booklet and add to notebooks using these simple instructions.
- Creation of Independent Work Packet for students who are not able to be present for direct instruction.
Purchase includes a printable PDF file with answer key. On page 2 of this resource you will find a link to a student friendly Google Slide version of this file. You will be able to copy this file and use it with Google Classroom or any other paperless initiative.
Visit my store for more guided readings and hundreds of other teaching science resources.
NGSS Standards covered:
MS-PS2-1 Apply Newton’s Third Law to design a solution to a problem involving the motion of two colliding objects. Examples of practical problems could include the impact of collisions between two cars, between a car and stationary objects, and between a meteor and a space vehicle. Assessment is limited to vertical or horizontal interactions in one dimension.