Dive deeper into the rock cycle with this engaging set of rock cycle stations! With this resource, your students will investigate the three different kinds of rock and the processes involved in transforming them.
Topics covered include:
- metamorphic rock
- sedimentary rock
- igneous rock
- rock cycle processes
Who is this rock cycle stations resource for?
This resource can be used by classroom teachers, tutors, and parents of students in grades 6-9.
How Can I Use this Rock Cycle Stations Resource?
- Emergency Sub Plans
- Use the stations as a choice board
- Differentiation – Assign this resource as a project for students already showing mastery.
- Creation of an Independent Work Packet for students who cannot be present for direct instruction.
- Extension activities for early finishers
- Interactive Notebooks: Print 2 pages in one and cut apart. Glue mini pages into notebooks with room for annotations on the side
- Interactive Notebooks: Print the entire PDF as a mini booklet and add to notebooks using these simple instructions.
- Assessment either formative or summative.
- Teacher Instructions
- 7 stations
Your purchase includes a printable PDF file in color. On page 2 of this resource, you will find a link to a student-friendly Google Slide version of the file. You can copy the file and use it with Google Classroom or any other paperless initiative.
Please take a look at the preview file to see more of this resource.
Check out our or email me at email@example.com.