Get your students up out of their seats this Thanksgiving with this Mitosis scavenger hunt activity!
I’ve done this activity for years, and it really satisfies all my students in a way that they can be learning, socializing, and moving around. I usually set a timer for how long they have to complete the activity to keep them from lingering too long at one question. You can also set limits for how many people can be at a certain question at one time if you think that will be a problem.
Hang the questions around the classroom or around the hallways for students to find.
Who is this Mitosis scavenger hunt resource for?
This resource can be used by classroom teachers, tutors, and parents of students in grades 6-9. It provides a variety of practice covering the mentioned topics.
Uses for this product:
- A fun set of stations
- Differentiation – Assign this activity as reteaching for students who have yet to show mastery.
- Extension activity for early finishers
- Use as a square on a Choice Board
- Interactive Notebooks: Print 2 pages in one and cut apart. Glue mini pages into notebooks with room for annotations on the side
- Interactive Notebooks: Print entire PDF as a mini booklet and add to notebooks using these simple instructions.
Purchase includes a printable PDF file in color with answer key.
Check out our or email me at email@example.com.
Visit my store for more on classroom management and hundreds of other teaching resources.