This simple graphic organizer covering types of chemical bonds is a great addition to any physics unit!
- covalent bond
- ionic bond
- metallic bond
- hydrogen bond
- Van der Waals interaction
Print at 80% for a perfect fit in composition notebooks to add to interactive notebooks.
How Can I Use this Types of Chemical Bonds Graphic Organizer Resource?
- Emergency Sub Plans
- An independent workstation in a set of stations
- Differentiation – Assign this practice as reteaching for students who have yet to show mastery.
- Creation of an Independent Work Packet for students who cannot be present for direct instruction.
- Extension activity for early finishers or for students who show a special interest in the topic
- Use as a square on a Choice Board
- Interactive Notebooks: Print 2 pages in one and cut them apart. Glue mini pages into notebooks with room for annotations on the side
- Interactive Notebooks: Print the entire PDF as a mini booklet and add to notebooks using these simple instructions.
The purchase includes a printable PDF file in color. On page 2 of this resource, you will find a link to a student-friendly Google Slides version of this file. You can copy and use this file with Google Classroom or any other paperless initiative.
Please look at the preview file to see more of this resource.
Check out our or email me at email@example.com.
There are no reviews yet.