Introduce chemical reactions with this easy to use and check worksheet. Students will do a quick reading and answer questions based on the information they learn. Great for homework or reteaching!
Approximate Reading Level: 4-8th Grade
Vocabulary covered includes:
- chemical reaction
- Law of Conservation of Mass
- rate of reactions
Purchase includes fully editable (Keynote) and PDF versions. Answer key is also included. On page 2 of this resource you will find a link to a student friendly Google Slide version of this file. You will be able to copy this file and use it with Google Classroom or any other paperless initiative.
Uses for this product:
- Ready to print Sub Plans
- Flipped Classroom pre-reading
- Whole or small group opportunity to model and teach Close Reading strategies and annotation
- Differentiation – assign this reading only to students who have been identified as requiring reteaching
- Interactive Notebooks: Print 2 pages in one and cut apart. Glue mini pages into notebooks with room for annotations on the side
- Creation of Independent Work Packet for students who are not able to be present for direct instruction.