Do your students struggle with finding meaning behind the data they’re collecting? Are many of your students still struggling with independent and dependent variables? If you answered yes to either of those questions, then this resource is for you!
Skills covered in this interpreting data resource include:
- Identifying variables in graphs and data tables
- Determining the relationship between variables
Who is this resource for?
This resource can be used by classroom teachers, tutors, and parents of students in grades 6-9. It comprehensively covers the mentioned skills, and includes several comprehension questions that will lock in learning.
How Can I Use this Resource?
- Emergency Sub Plans
- An independent work station in a set of stations
- Differentiation – Assign this reading as reteaching for students who have yet to show mastery.
- Creation of Independent Work Packet for students who are not able to be present for direct instruction.
- Extension activity for early finishers or for students who show a special interest in the topic
- Use as a square on a Choice Board
- Interactive Notebooks: Print 2 pages in one and cut apart. Glue mini pages into notebooks with room for annotations on the side
- Interactive Notebooks: Print entire PDF as a mini booklet and add to notebooks using these simple instructions.
Purchase includes a printable PDF file in color with answer key. On page 2 of this resource you will find a link to a student friendly Google Slide version of this file. You will be able to copy this file and use it with Google Classroom or any other paperless initiative.
Please take a look at the preview file to see more of this resource.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit my store for more graphing resources and hundreds of other teaching science resources.